Tuesday, January 19, 2010

interruptus

Things have been pretty quiet here lately, due to a series of unfortunate circumstances -- I got very sick, the frankenputer went kaput (I'm slowly getting backups moved to the new laptop), one of my best friends and my mother passed away within weeks of each other, the siblings and I have been working out the very complicated estate nonsense) -- which is a shame, as it felt like I was finally getting into a groove with some projects, including TODF. These sort of "Sorry about the lack of posts" posts are always annoying, but I'm hoping putting something up will help get me motivated to pick up where I left off. There's a bunch of stuff I want to write about, and I'm trying to get more into the swing of writing semi-useful reviews instead of just scribbled fragments and in-jokes -- not like those are going away, but I'd like to actually add some critical thinking to that now that the brain is starting to come out of hiding. There's also a half-finished site redesign I need to finish, and I'll add screen caps to all the old reviews. I'm hoping by February I'll be back in business. Anyway, thanks for your continued patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment