Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the dr. cocktopus thanksgiving weekend telethon

As most of you know, I have a third career as raconteur and bon vivant Doctor Cocktopus, and as next year the Cocktopus All-Star Variety Programme goes live I'm getting everything together to make sure my role as emcee is ready. There is only one thing missing, at this point, and that's my cape. My dear friend Bridgitte is currently in the process of making my very own custom Coctocape, but funds are a bit tight so I've decided that this weekend TODF is throwing a telethon. We'll have classic clips from the golden days of TODF along with absolutely stupifying new material, including brand new episodes of our three-minute relationship advice program If A Dude Wants To Watch A Rabbit Fuck A Lemon He's Not A Scientist He's A Pirate (as well as the first season, which was broadcast on KOOP radio in Austin). This will also mean the website finally gets the sprucing up I've been planning for a while. Stay tuned for further developments!

No comments:

Post a Comment